-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CommuniGate?

  • From: "Irene Uys" <ireneuys1001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:28:44 +0200

Hi Janette

Sorry for the delay in my reply - been away the weekend.
Maybe your ISP is using the same thing? Anyhow, I'm
glad you're not too worried about it.=20

I'm Pietermaritzburg.

Have a nice day.
Irene Uys
----- Original Message -----=20
From: "Janette" <ghostpops@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Irene,

I'm using a small ISP in Krugersdorp. I've noticed that the Communigate
messages appears on my PCTechTalk group, which is with ananzi, but also =
when
I send out plain text emails from my ISP account. It doesn't worry me =
too
much anymore, I just wanted to know that it wasn't malicious.

It's nice to see another South African in the group ;)

---
Irene's outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.