-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CommuniGate?

  • From: "Janette" <ghostpops@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 19:09:47 +0200

Hi Irene,

I'm using a small ISP in Krugersdorp. I've noticed that the Communigate
messages appears on my PCTechTalk group, which is with ananzi, but also when
I send out plain text emails from my ISP account. It doesn't worry me too
much anymore, I just wanted to know that it wasn't malicious.

It's nice to see another South African in the group ;)

Take care.

Janette
~*~