-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Cell phone problem

  • From: jeff <jeff57@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 00:39:20 GMT

some phones have the service provider coded into the phone, this can be removed
if you have to right cable and software, but some service providers code the
logo into the sim card this cannot be removed.
i have a sagem my-x5 on orange and i too have orange across the screen which i
cannot get rid of, if i put my vodafone sim in the phone i can remove the logo,
the orange logo is back when i change back to the orange sim.
Jeff