-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Caution with Amust

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:55:31 -0700

I understand your concerns...........and would share them.  One thing
to remember though, is that some programs do that for a very
legitimate reason.  Some software manufacturers who sell "try before
you buy, or trialware software programs try to keep a registry key to
keep people from deleting the program when the trial period is over
and then reloading it to bypass buying it.  The key is
innocuous....just a pain in the a**.  <G>
   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬