-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Caution with Amust

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:16:35 -0700

I had that program...but didn't go thru regedit to find any left overs.. I
wouldn' tknow what I was looking for in that regard... would you just search
for THAT word??..or more than that word.
hmmmmmmmmmmm.
I kind of did like what it did, I could still operate after using it. But
for other reasons I deleted.. or so I thought..
ML