-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Can't restore Intel Indeo Video Codec 4.5

  • From: Warren Standifird <wstandifird@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 19:29:22 -0800

Hi Gman,
Thanks so much for the help on this. Seems like Vista is about as intuitive
as leaping out of an airplane without a parachute.  On my system I have to
go to the accessories folder to find the run command. Anyway I got the file
not found error so I will go hunt down Indeo company after dinner.

Thanks again for getting me on the right trail on this. Seems like all the
time I gain on greater speed is lost several times over on troubleshooting.

Warren