-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Cannot Install Firefox Add-In for Adobe Flash Player

  • From: Dan Chisolm <d0ct0rdan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 10:18:42 -0500

Thanks everyone for your responses and desire to keep me out of trouble.  I
should've provided more detail about my computer configuration when I asked the
question.  Last year, I inherited this HP Pavillion a250n with the following
configuration.

Drive A: 3½ Floppy
Drives C: E: D: F: are for media cards
Drive G: DVD/CD-RW
Drive H: CD rom
Drive I: OS & Programs
Drive J: Image of Drive I: and backups

So the above is why I had no concerns about temporarily reassigning Drive C:.
Interestiingly, in order to get Drive C: to show in Control Panel | Computer
Management | Disk Management window, I had to insert a media card in Drive C:.
However today, without any media card in the drive, it is displayed.

Dan