-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Cannot Install Firefox Add-In for Adobe Flash Player

  • From: Disastar <disastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 17:51:23 -0500

No, you don't want to change the drive letter of your boot drive.  It will
create unbelievable problems.  The better thing to do would be to change
another drive that has less consequences.  I wonder if the CD/DVD drive
would suffice.  Hmm, or better yet, do you have a USB flash drive?  I will
send instructions shortly.

Ed