-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Can anyone suggest a good program?

  • From: TimR <timr1ca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:29:31 -0800 (PST)

You can try using MS Outlook's Journal which keeps track of notes, journals,
emails, meetings, etc. This program can keep track of the dates of them as well.

TimR
timr1ca@xxxxxxxxx
Col een <coliope@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Maybe a little more explanation of what I need would be helpful.
I have a huge assortment of files (actual paper documents) that I am going
thru. As I go thru each paper, I want to be able to note the important dates on
it and what happened on that date and have the program keep track, so that if
20 pages later, I come across the same date and try to input info for it, the
program will tell me "You already have info for this date stored" and I can
choose to add to it or overwrite it. Then when I am all done with the papers, I
can use the program to sort all the entries chronologically.

Coleen