-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CLOCK

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 23:55:11 -0700

http://www.gateway.com/products/gconfig/prodhmseries.asp?seg=hm&gcseries=gtw
ym210&clv=Btn1
TimR
_____________
Thanks for this link but my 9 cell Battery is on the bottom of
my Laptop and I've had to flip it out a few times.  The small
battery I need is in the motherboard which means I have to open
the case.

Although after taking your virtual tour -- I went to the tablet
PC and took its tour.  Can't wait for these suckers to have
larger hard drives and RAM memory so I can do painting on them.

Right now I work on a Gateway Desktop with 500 GB Hard drive
with 1 GB of Ram and wish I had 2 GBs.

Maybe two years from now tablet PCs will be where I want.

Judith