-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CLOCK

  • From: <sandy1943@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 13:44:49 -0000

Yes I do set it manually but.... prefer things to work as they should for it
messes up outlook calendar etc, when it gets off... I set the correct time
and often emails and other things will be dated incorrectly or have the
wrong time on them. (they will say PM when it's AM)
 thanks for trying.

SandyLea