-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CLOCK

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 18:25:27 -0700

This is the most helpful link from your bottom link choices. It
shows how to replace your battery. Get the battery first, they
are CR2032 and you can get them at Walmart or any store.

http://support.gateway.com/s/tutorials/Tu_926413.shtml

Bluebelle,

Now all I need to know is how to get to the motherboard in my
Gateway Laptop.  Scares me to open up anything on a computer
even though I have a video on how to build one.

They don't look all that complicated but I'd rather tune up my
car and do oil changes -- now that I have done (smile).

Judith