-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CLOCK

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 15:59:51 -0700

Recalibration of my battery did not help my clock.

Went to Gateway.com support center.  Did a search on "Clock" and
came up with these links with graphics:

http://support.gateway.com/s/MOTHERBD/tyan/m00056/M0005615.htm

http://support.gateway.com/s/MOTHERBD/INTEL/M00440/m0044024.shtml

Here is the list with all sorts of stuff on clocks but this is
way over my head.  So if one of you techies would like to read
and point me to the correct one to fix my clock -- I'd
appreciate it.

My clock will not maintain the time even for a couple of hours
with the adapter plugged in and only using electricity and not
battery.

http://search.support.gateway.com/iphrase/query?attr1=&attr2=&command=text&text=clock

I do believe it has to do with the battery on the Mother
Board -- at least I think that's what the first two links said.

Judith