-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CLOCK

  • From: <sandy1943@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 20:01:03 -0000

Got it thanks!  SandyLea

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 1:35 AM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: CLOCK

Hi Sandy
Try here

http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,4666,00.asp

Found it using a Google search.

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you