-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CLOCK

  • From: <sandy1943@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 16:08:12 -0000

Before, I just had some free time to play with it...!  I have been fighting
this for a few days or is it weeks now.... I work so many hours lost track
of time.

Not Norton's system works, ... shoot, but I do  have PC Doctor, will try
that and see what if anything I find.
Nothing with PC Doctor, that doesn't check date and time...  did find out
using 57 percent of my memory though... What ever that means!

SandyLea