-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CDRW Problems

  • From: Glen <glbbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:04:29 -0800 (PST)

Well after screwing with the registry. Making any
attempt to access Burner impossible.

So attempted to boot off burner to reinstall XP...
No luck. Drive recognized by bios, yet not accessible
for booting...

I reinstalled old burner...
Went back to a restore point..
So I will stick with my old burner for now.

May try again this weekend. Or just give the darn
thing back to my brother and wait to buy a new one.

Thank you,
Glen

=== message truncated ===