-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Burning question--Lil

  • From: "Sammi" <sammi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 21:54:05 -0600

Well, gee whiz! The price sounds right...the Gbs sound good! 500Gbs, is this
heaven? I wouldn't have to worry that I would fill it up in this life time,
ha-hah.

Or maybe I would.

Reckon I'll have to get out my plastic, since it's a 3+hours drive to the
nearest Staples from here. Same for Office Depot, and Costco. Wal-Mart &
Kmart about 1 1/2 hour ...but gotta take our big dogs with us, the big
babies. They are never left alone.

Thank you kindly, Sir Troth...unless I hear of any negative thoughts from
the other Guru's, I'll order it tonight!

Sammi