-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Burning question--Lil

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 23:12:25 -0400

No, Don.  But I've been giving some thought to making such a list and
uploading it to our Files area, but I have to get those files in a much
better organized state before I can even give much serious though to that.
For that matter, I've been giving some serious thought to duplicating those
YahooGroups areas (Files and Photos) over at our GoogleGroups site to see if
members would be more apt to use it there than at Yahoo.  We're also WAY
overdue to update our PCTT FAQ.        lol

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"