-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Browser will not show images or load style sheets

  • From: "Chris Spotta" <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:38:20 +0100

Hi Don.

I brought the machine in question back to my house for fixing, hooked it up
to my network - no problem at all.
It seems that this problem only occurs when it is using her AOL broadband
connection and not when hooked up to my cable connection by my router.

Could a faulty modem or dsl filter cause this problem?
I will inform them to report this to AOL and see what they say (not
expecting much!)

Regards

Chris
callto://spotta/