-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Brain Dead Yahoo Messenger

  • From: "Jan Robey" <hrstreak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:42:48 -0400

I am using Windows 98 second edition, I have no firewall, and   I don't know
what a router is.  It has been working for eons, but two weeks or so ago it
just stopped doing anything.  I haven't put anything new in this computer
either.  It was working fine for a very long time & then suddenly without
warning it stopped.

Sorry I can't give you more to work on...but please keep trying.

Thanks,
Jan