-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Backweb program

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:42:34 -0500

It probably has something about it that is persistant - or
it morphs into a slightly different version or something.
This is not good though - that it is so persistant.
make sure he looks in zone alarm to see if it is related to
a program. if you highlight backweb, and look below, it may
tell you.
I'd run some more anti-spyware programs too - maybe even
panda online scan.
cris