-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Back online

  • From: "Lil Cruz" <lilcruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 23:27:31 -0300

<G>  I should say that we moved to back to Brazil from the UK where we lived
for 23 years.  We decided to bring back all our belongings including our
electrical appliances which are 220v (long story, but was to our advantage)
as used in Europe.  Here in Brazil, the area we live in is 110v (some cities
have switched to 220v) but we do have 220v (triphase) coming into our power
box, so we were able to to rewire the house without much trouble.  As to the
dual voltage power supply, I do not live in a town but up in the mountains
outside Rio... not that many computer supply stores around here so had to
order one!

Lil