-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AutoPatcherXP (anyone)

  • From: "Patricia" <rhekay@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:56:24 -0500

ok I read this too  .....then I got another email stating that in June 2008
Microsoft will stop
selling XP...heres what the hub bub going around.

Join the 21,572 people so far (as of noon PT on Jan. 16) who have had signed
the online petition to demand that Microsoft not stop the sales of Windows XP
as planned on June 30, 2008, but instead keep it available indefinitely.
Don't want to upgrade to Vista (or its successor) - ever? You're not alone.
InfoWorld wants to keep Windows XP available "indefinitely" and they've created
an online petition that they plan to present to Microsoft this spring, asking
for just that. If you want to save XP from XPiration, you can add your name
through the link here:
http://weblog.infoworld.com/save-xp/archives/2008/01/sign_the_save_x.html

Thanks!

Then another group tells me online petitions are not valid.
UGH I love XP