-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Atatchments / File Segregator / Dropload

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:34:55 -0800

Hi Lionel,
many email (ISP's) programs have a file size limit on the file size you can=
 send.

Which is why I suggested making the file samller or using Dropload.

Mike the mod
******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 11/11/2005 at 11:09 AM Lionel wrote:

Thanks  Mike ....  I had  no problem receiving it , have a  job to  send
it  though ,  It is   1.27  MB.

This program may help;

File Segregator
http://www.nutty.ca/index.aspx?page3DSoftware&id3DFile%20Segregator
File Segregator is a program that splits and joins files without
generating
any special file formats, headers, or irreversible settings. The idea is
to split up large files that would otherwise produce errors transferring
over a network or for easy and compatible storage on CD-R/W, DVD-R/W,
DVD+R/W, DVD-RAM disks. It can also be used as a substitute for archive
formats (.zip, .rar, etc85) where one desires to split up their large
file into multiple smaller files.

Or use Dropload
A service enabling one to transfer files to a server for someone to pick
up at a later date, without disclosing email address.
www.dropload.com/

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/