-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Atatchments / File Segregator / Dropload

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 12:26:53 -0800

Hi Scott,
try picking it from this page;
http://www.nutty.ca/index.aspx?page=3DSoftware
it should take you here
http://www.nutty.ca/index.aspx?page=3DSoftware&id=3DFile%20Segregator

Watch out for 3D added to the =3D (equals)

I hope this helps

Mike the mod
******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 11/13/2005 at 11:58 AM Scott wrote:

Hi Mike. I have tried repeatedly to access the file segregator program link=

that you provided here and all I keep getting is a server error on the
other
end.
Any thoughts, suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance, Scott.