-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Atatchments / File Segregator / Dropload

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 00:45:16 -0500

Goto:  www.rapidshare.de

Click BROWSE button and navigate to and select the file you want to send.

Click UPLOAD

When the upload is complete, scroll to the bottom of the page where you will
see something similar to this:
      Your Download-Link:
http://rapidshare.de/files/7447611/filename.zip.html

Copy/Paste that into an email to your recipient.

When they receive the link they should click on the link, then scroll down
and click on FREE, then scroll down and wait about 45 seconds, when they see
this:

Download: filename.zip

They should click on the filename and save as they would any other download.

If the free service is too busy they may see a different screen than what I
describe above.  They should just close the window and try the link again.
It may take a few tries but it will work eventually.  After 5 tries I would
wait fifteen minutes before trying again.

Don