-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AppleMac is a quarter of a century old tomorrow!

  • From: Disastar <disastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 04:06:48 -0500

My first computer was in 1983.  It was a little Radio Shack Color Computer.
It was probably more of a game playing machine than anything else but it was
all I could afford back then.  But I tell you, that thing running
Microware's OS-9 operating system did multitask better than Windows does to
this day.  Ahh, those were the days.

From: Gman

My intro to computers was 27 years ago on an IBM 4331 mainframe.  I still
cringe when I think of punch cards.     ;)

Peace,
Gman