-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Anyone Think "Cyber Shockwave" is Likely to Become Reality

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:16:09 -0800

Hi Gman,
the information stored on each of us via "Data Mining' would boggle the mind.
A fellow from BC Canada invented or perfected the facial recognition software
in use in many places in the world.

Here in Vancouver we currently have an extra 20,000 + security forces in town
for the Winter Olympics.

Big brother is alive and operating here in BC right now.

Big corporations like Coke are larger than the governments of many small nations
and their budgets exceed many other nations spending.

My 2 cents worth.

Mike