-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Antivirus, continued

  • From: Disastar <disastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 18:09:54 -0500

My sentiments exactly.  I used to be a die hard Norton user until the
frustration of too many years of headaches and my PC being too slow (that I
traced down to Norton), I finally switched years ago.  I tried several other
products of which they never seemed to fit my requirements and make me
happy, mostly because of slowing down the PC.  Kaspersky was the closest,
but then I started having problems that I was fairly certain were because of
Kaspersky.  Then I tried NOD32 about 2 years ago and I was hooked after the
first month.  I never understood why some reviews didn't cover NOD32 since
the ones that did cover it always showed NOD32 in the top 3.  I think now
that Gman might be right, that some reviews didn't cover it because it used
to be too tech-oriented for the reviews for the average non-tech user.  Now
its so easy I have to look in the system tray to make sure its still
running.  Hehe

Ed