-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Antivirus

  • From: Disastar <disastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 00:42:41 -0500

Once again I see we have similar goals.  Those false positives seem to
happen all too often.  Seems like most admin tools and remote control
(including VPN) software are too dangerous.  The few Antivirus programs that
I considered as possible alternatives, I tried and they don't give the
ability to restore the false positives.  Oh well, trash test VM.