-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Alone Again, Naturally

  • From: "Walt Boswell" <chronicboz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:38:19 -0500

Gosh! I’m sorry, Dorothy. I must have missed this message, or if I read it,
I must have missed the point. At any rate, I followed the directions but
couldn’t get the “welcoming” voice to say anything, not even a mere “by your
leave” or "chew on that"—nothing! I tried it a couple of times, so whatever
I did wrong, I did it wrong consistently (which is a good thing, so my
Baptist Sunday school teacher used  to tell me, or was it "consistency is
the hobgoblin of little minds," he used to say?) Who knows? Not even the
Shadow knows that.

By the way, I am running a 64-bit machine, so maybe that's the problem. You
think?

Walt