-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Address book

  • From: <recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 10:12:07 -0400

You might try looking for an iMac equal to this list.  Or do a Google search
with iMac and address book as keywords.  Whatever you find, to move data
from the WAB you will likely need to open Outlook Express on your old
computer and then export your addresses to a csv or other generic file
format that will be understood by an iMac application.

As to a decent address book for a Mac, you might be stuck with Microsoft
Outlook for OS X or whatever OS your iMac has.

Don