-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AVG Question

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:13:17 -0500

Yes, it is OK to delete the files that AVG puts in the vault.

Yes, it is OK to simply have AVG delete all bad files instead of putting them in the vault. The only glitch is when the file is one you want to keep.... such as a file transfer.

I would suggest that if you NEVER want to keep an infected file configure AVG to delete all bad files.

If you sometimes want to try to repair and keep an infected file then configure AVG to put them in the vault. Then you can delete the ones you don't want and keep the rest.

Don

Do YOU want a gmail account invitation? Include your email address in the body of a private message to dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Glo" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>