-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AVG

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 15:19:29 -0400

Not at all.  The 8.5 is just as free as your 7.5.  They just make it a
little difficult to find.

Click on the link below, go to the very bottom of the page and you'll find a
direct link to the download on the left side.  Save it to you hard drive and
then run it when it finished downloading.  The install will guide you
through the rest.         :)

http://free.avg.com/download?prd=afe

Peace,
Gman