-=PCTechTalk=- Re: ABOUT GOOGLE MAIL PROBLEM....

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 01:09:32 -0400

Also, what browser are you using to access gmail?  Which security apps are
you running (firewall, AV, anti-spyware, etc.)?  And did you make any
changes to how your browser handles cookies?

Note: apparently, a bunch of folks from all over the world have been having
similar issues with Gmail, but there are only two hits specific to error
500.