-=PCTechTalk=- Re: ABOUT GOOGLE MAIL PROBLEM....

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 00:57:58 -0400

Hi Marc,
    I know you weren't yelling.  I was just having some fun.      :O)

    But your answers don't tell me enough.  Are you experiencing this
problem while working with your email at gmail.com or while working with
messages downloaded into an email client running on your own hard drive.
Also, are you using any gmail user scripts such as nightlie, better gmail,
etc. to modify how gmail appears or functions?