-=PCTechTalk=- Re: ABOUT GOOGLE MAIL PROBLEM....

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:56:12 -0400

Hey Handsome,
    WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT US????           lol

    There's no way I can really dig into the problem without knowing more
about how you get your email.  Are you talking about working with your email
at the gmail website or is this going on within an email program you use on
your system?  All 500 range errors indicate server issues that are beyond
our control (the problem is on their end of the connection), but that's not
always completely true.

    Also, are you using anything that might even remotely be considered one
of the many popular Google or Gmail hacks that add or change Gmail's
behavior?  There have been reports that non-US accounts have difficulties
with certain hacks.  It's odd that this issue targets non-US accounts, but
it may be due to some kind of trade restrictions in place.