-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AAAhhhhh I don't believe it!!!

  • From: "Bashito" <bashito2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 05:00:29 +0700

Lyn,

you can use many data recovery proggies. Some of them are freeware. E.g., PC
Inspector File Recovery from http://www.pcinspector.de/

Just don't write anything on the hard disk like installing OS, proggies,
and/or documents before restoring the deleted data. Anda restore the deleted
files to the other media/hard disk, never restore the deleted data on the
same hard disk!

Hope it helps you.

Cheers,

Ito