-=PCTechTalk=- Re: 3GB or 3.5GB of memory--which is best?

  • From: "Glen Sawtell" <glen.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 11:49:54 +1000

Hi Rudy,

I found this simple little utility to allow you to test your memory out:

http://www.majorgeeks.com/Particle_Fury_d158.html

It only requires that you have a Pentium II or newer CPU, so you
should be fine. The test is a physics/graphics test that is purely
limited by system memory performance, it should highlight any speed
differences for you hopefully. Let us know the results!.
Cheers,
Glen.