-=PCTechTalk=- Question

  • From: "Michael Scott" <mcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:56:50 +0930

Hello Group.

I have been using 602Pro PC Suite 2000 and there is a new version 2001
released. I can't find anywhere there is a simple update for this... it just
looks like the whole new thing has to be downloaded. My question is this..If I
download 2001 will it be a completely new program or through the magic of
computers will it "latch" on to the existing files. I'm a bit wary about the
stuff I already have and don't want to lose anything.

My excuse for not knowing is that all my reasoning powers seem to have left
me...... I really would appreciate some help..(Oooooooh this is embarrassing)
Lyn