-=PCTechTalk=- Partition Remover

  • From: "Steve Aiello" <MrDeamon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:13:07 -0800

I tried to do a clean install of windows xp and ended up with 2
partitions. The first has the original xp that came with the machine
that I've been having trouble with, The second contains a duplicate copy
of the first with out the problems. Got a virus the AVG put in the vault
but said was un healable. Does any one know of a program that will
remove one of the partitions or wipe the hard drive clean ?
Thanks
Steve

 the FREE email that has everyone talking at <a href=http://www.mail2world.com
target=new>http://www.mail2world.com</a><br>