-=PCTechTalk=- PC Pitstop

  • From: "Hank" <hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:30:50 -0600

Dang it I hadn't run PC Pitstop in a long time. I just run it and it told me to
buy a new computer. This one is only about 4 years old, I built it myself,
Should I take there word for it or keep using this putter? All I do is read
email and make WebPages.
Sincerely Yours.
Hank

http://members.fortunecity.com/hdka