-=PCTechTalk=- Opening IE6

  • From: "Derek Savage" <derek.savage1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:00:29 -0000

Hi Everyone I finally got subscribed I think! Thanks Guitar Man for help with
a previous problem. I can't seem to get past the Username -Password request on
the Site. However I have  a problem with IE6 When I click the Desktop or
Taskbar icons to open, the windows open  for  a second then close immediately.
I can get access via My Computer & Favourites but as I say the Browser doesn't
seem to work properly & the windows & links are not opening properly. Any ideas
please? I'm getting on line via Broadband without any problem - its just the
opening of the Windows.Thanks Derek