-=PCTechTalk=- Nokia cell phone

  • From: ~Lacey~ <stormy1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:41:05 -0800

Okay I know this may be a little off topic but I've about exhausted all other
resources.
I have been given a used Nokia 5190 cell phone after my other cell phone died.
The person who had it before me apparently downloaded some logo that is on the
screen all the time that I'd like to get rid of ... its not exactly "suitable."
My question is -- does anybody know how to reset it back to the default (like
just "nokia" or something like that?) or how to get rid of it? I have found
sites that I can download another logo but of course they want credit card
information and all that sort of stuff.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

~Lacey~