-=PCTechTalk=- Mail Programs

  • From: "hayvan" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTT <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 19:12:21 +1200

Just to let you know that I have settled on Foxmail for my emailing.  Calypso,
although a good app was, to me, a little difficult to get to grips with.
Setting up filters proved very hard, and the system of mailboxes was not
totally intuitive. Foxmail, on the other hand, was much easier to set up.
Filters took me a little bit of experimentation, but finally seem to have it
right.
Also there is a spell check (not so in Mozilla).  As a pretty good speller, but
poor keyboard operator, I find the spell check excellent for showing up typos.
And, of course, it's free. Thanks to all who responded to my enquiry and made
suggestions.

Regards to all

Rick H (in the Shaky Isles)