-=PCTechTalk=- Looking for advice

  • From: "Lisa Toothman" <lisat36@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 22:06:58 -0400

I am planning on getting another computer here really soon.  Mine has been
dead for awhile.  I need one for gaming, multimedia, graphics, multitasking
and graphic programs like Adobe Elements.  My sister's computer is
supposedly set up to play games but is bogging down really bad.  We keep
getting a low virtual memory and we have NO idea what is going on with it.
She told the guy that she wanted to be able to play Sims 3 with no problems
and no lagging.  You can't even play that game unless you are wanting to
wait till it loads which takes forever.
I was thinking about getting the new computer with touch screen but the more
I think about it I figure I will wait till they are out for a couple of
years before I get one.  That way most of the problems should be worked
out.

Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated.

TIA

Lisa T.