-=PCTechTalk=- I screwed up and need your help (Outlook Problem)

  • From: "Larry Southerland"<larrysoutherland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 09:36:04 -0400

I inadvertently removed the "Subject" heading in my "Inbox" and I can't seem
to get it back.  Normally the order goes From, Subject, Received, Size, now
it goes From, Received, Size.  I've tried to Undo it, but that didn't work.
I've gone to view and tried to add it back that way and no go.  HELP!!!

Scanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.3.5
http://www.iolo.com