-=PCTechTalk=- Help with LCD picture quality!.....

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 17:56:13 -0400

I have a Samsung SyncMaster P2570 26" LCD but many times when looking at
pictures they will look much darker on my lcd. My sister brought over a CD
of wedding pictures, they looked at them on her laptop and they looked
great. We popped the DVD in on my computer but many of the pictures were so
dark you could barely make out who was who. I turned up the Gamma way up and
bumped up the brightness and contrast a little. But bumping up the Hue as I
have it set to 0%, it made everything so washed out whitesh looking......but
the pictures then looked much better. Calibration tools cost too much..Text
and websites look fine and pictures generally look ok at my settings, not
great......I have a GeForce 8500 gt graphics card running at 1920 x
1000..any help, ideas or suggestions?

Rudy

database 6282 (20110710) __________

http://www.eset.com