-=PCTechTalk=- Hard Drive Recognition

  • From: "Glo" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 21:53:52 -0700

I've added a second hard drive for audio storage to my HP 6535 which is
running ME.  The main drive is set as master, the second drive is set as
slave.  The slave is not being recognized in My Computer or Windows
Explorer, but it shows up in device manager under disk drives as a second
drive.  It also shows in the bios on boot and under system information.  It
should come up as drive D, but it's not showing up under My Computer.  I
have no clue what I'm talking about, I'm being guided, but can anyone tell
me if it needs a fix or patch for being a larger drive?
My guru has forgotten all this about 9x.  Thanks for any help ~Glo

in the Subject.