-=PCTechTalk=- HFS File server

  • From: <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 14:20:46 -0400

Gman,
I searched the forums for "password" and "hide uploaded files" but could not
find an answer to this question:

I noticed that uploaded files are visible to visitors.  Is it possible to
either password protect the download of or hide from view files that have been
uploaded.  I don't necessarily want visitors to be able to download what
someone else has uploaded until I get a chance to review it.

Don